A Single Arm Study of 6-Months Neoadjuvant Apalutamide Prior to Radical Prostatectomy in Intermediate Risk Patients to Reduce the Frequency of Pathologic Features That Drive Post-Operative Radiation Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2024 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated