A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study With an Active-Controlled Initial Treatment Period Followed by a Dose-Blind Maintenance Treatment Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bimekizumab in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BESURE
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 11 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Mar 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.