A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) Compared to Chemotherapy in Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Platinum-containing Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rogaratinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Vinflunine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Pelvic cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT-1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2022 to 25 Apr 2022.
- 29 Jan 2018 New trial record