A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) Compared to Chemotherapy in Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Platinum-containing Chemotherapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rogaratinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Vinflunine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT-1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Apr 2022 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Apr 2022 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 23 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.