A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Parallel-Arm, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral Full-Spectrum MicrobiotaTM (CP101) in Subjects With Recurrence of Clostridium Difficile Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CP 101 Crestovo (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISM 3
- Sponsors Crestovo; Finch Research & Development
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 200.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.