A Phase 1, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Intravenous Dose of Getagozumab in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Getagozumab (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Gmax Biopharm
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a Gmax Biopharm media release, data will be presented at the at the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) 2018 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions.
- 30 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 16 Dec 2017 According to a Gmax Biopharm media release, the company today announced that it has initiated a phase 1 clinical trial.