A pivotal phase 3 study of PBI-4050 to treat mild-to-moderate idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PBI 4050 (Primary) ; Nintedanib
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ProMetic Life Sciences
- 28 Mar 2018 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, the company has received FDA Investigational New Drug (IND) approval to commence this pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial.
- 30 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, an interim analysis will be conducted at 26 weeks. Dr. Joseph Parker is overseeing the study. Patient enrolment will initiate mid-year 2018.