Phase 1, Open-label, Single-arm, Dose-escalation Clinical Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of ET190L1 ARTEMIS™ (Anti-CD19-ARTEMIS™) in Relapsed, Refractory B Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ET-190 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Eureka Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2018 Interim results (Data cut off 18 July 2018, n=21) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=12, as of 23 Jan 2018) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2018 According to an Eureka Therapeutics media release, As of May 30, 2018, 21 adult patients with CD19-positive (CD19+) r/r B-cell lymphoma, have received autologous ET190L1-ARTEMIS T-cells, and 17 subjects have completed the 1 month safety and efficacy assessment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History