A Phase I Study of the Anti-C5aR, IPH5401, in Combination With the Anti-PD-L1, Durvalumab, in Patients With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; IPH 5401 (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STELLAR-001
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 15 Nov 2018 According to an Innate Pharma media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial and safety data is expected in 2H 2019.
- 12 Sep 2018 According to Innate Pharma media release, Innate Pharma and MedImmune (in Jan 2018) entered into a non-exclusive clinical trial collaboration to evaluate the combination of IPH5401 and durvalumab in this study for patients with selected solid tumors. The study is conducted by Innate and the costs are equally shared by both parties.
- 12 Sep 2018 According to an Innate Pharma media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study.