A pivotal phase ll/lll trial evaluating efficacy of QBM-001 for the treatment of young children with a rare autistic spectrum disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs QBM-001 (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Q BioMed
- 12 Dec 2018 According to a Q BioMed media release, the company has announced a collaborative agreement with SRI International to provide formulation development, preclinical development, and early clinical manufacturing of QBM-001, in support of Q BioMed's Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) drug development program for non-verbal or minimally verbal autistic children, including this trial which is expected to start in 2019.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a Q BioMed media release, the company has visited many potential trial sites in the U.S. and Europe in preparation for this trial.
- 01 Feb 2018 New trial record