A Randomized, Comparative, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of 3-arm, Parallel, Repeated Subcutaneous Dose Regimens of SAR425899 in Overweight to Obese Subjects and T2DM Patients Not Requiring Anti-diabetic Pharmacotherapy, With an Optional 6-month Safety Extension Period
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 425899 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.