A Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, Global Phase 3 Study Comparing the Efficacy of the Anti-PD-1 Antibody BGB-A317 Versus Chemotherapy as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Unresectable/Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, enrollement completion is expected in the first half of 2020.
- 24 Sep 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 500.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.