A Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, Global Phase 3 Study Comparing the Efficacy of the Anti-PD-1 Antibody BGB-A317 Versus Chemotherapy as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Unresectable/Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 31 Jan 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial. This trial is designed to support regulatory filings both in China and globally. Professor Lin Shen is the lead investigator of this trial.