A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II trial of ansofaxine hydrochloride extended release tablets (LY03005) in the patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LY 03005 (Primary) ; LY 03005 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2018 New trial record
- 23 Jan 2018 According to a Luye Pharma Group media release, primary endpoint (Reduction in 17- item Hamilton Rating Scale) has been met.
- 23 Jan 2018 Results presented in a Luye Pharma Group Media Release.