A Randomized (1:1), Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating Intensive Chemotherapy With Or Without Glasdegib (Pf-04449913) Or Azacitidine (Aza) With Or Without Glasdegib In Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT; BRIGHT AML1019
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Feb 2023 to 13 Jun 2021.
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2025 to 22 Jul 2025.
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Jan 2023 to 16 Feb 2023.