A Randomized (1:1), Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating Intensive Chemotherapy With Or Without Glasdegib (Pf-04449913) Or Azacitidine (Aza) With Or Without Glasdegib In Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT AML1019
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2025 to 1 Feb 2025.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jan 2023 to 1 Jan 2023.