A Randomized (1:1), Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating Intensive Chemotherapy With Or Without Glasdegib (Pf-04449913) Or Azacitidine (Aza) With Or Without Glasdegib In Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT; BRIGHT AML1019
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2025 to 28 Mar 2025.
- 12 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Feb 2020 to 21 Mar 2020.
- 31 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jun 2021 to 14 Feb 2020.