Nivolumab and Oral Cyclophosphamide for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Feb 2023.