A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Heterozygous for the F508del Mutation and a Minimal Function Mutation (F/MF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Nov 2018 Results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Absolute change in ppFEV1), according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, additional safety and efficacy data, including secondary endpoints followed by the completion of the study is expected in the second half of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History