A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Homozygous for the F508del Mutation (F/F)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor; Ivacaftor/tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2018 Results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Absolute change in percent predicted forced expiratory volume in 1 second (ppFEV1)), according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History