A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Homozygous for the F508del Mutation (F/F)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor; Ivacaftor/tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study is expected in late 2018.
- 30 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.