A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Homozygous for the F508del Mutation (F/F)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor; Tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will support the submission of an application for approval VX-659 in patients with two copies of the F508del mutation in the U.S, Europe and other regions.
- 03 Feb 2018 New trial record