A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of VX-445 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Who Are Homozygous for the F508del Mutation (F/F)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-445 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor/tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, the comapny expects to complete the enrolment in the fourth quarter of 2018 to report data from these studies in the first quarter of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History