A Single Arm Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Effects and Safety of a 6-Week Treatment Regimen of ALK4290 in Patients with Refractory Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (wAMD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AKST 4290 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkahest
- 17 Dec 2018 Results presented in an Alkahest Media Release.
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 May 2018 According to a media release, this study will be conducted in Hungary and Poland.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History