A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8228 (Letermovir) Versus Valganciclovir for the Prevention of Human Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Disease in Adult Kidney Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Letermovir (Primary) ; Aciclovir; Ganciclovir; Valganciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jul 2021 to 19 Sep 2021.
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2021 to 19 Sep 2021.
- 17 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.