A First-in-Human Phase I Trial to Determine the Safety and the Pharmacokinetic Profile of DSP-0509, a Synthetic Toll-Like Receptor 7 (TLR-7) Agonist, in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DSP-0509 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 13 Sep 2018 According to a Boston Biomedical media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Boston Biomedical media release.
- 06 Feb 2018 New trial record