A First-in-Human Phase 1/2 Trial to Determine the Safety and the Pharmacokinetic Profile of DSP-0509, a Synthetic Toll-Like Receptor 7 (TLR-7) Agonist, Administered as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DSP-0509 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 08 Nov 2019 According to a Boston Biomedical media release, background information from the study will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting 2019.
- 30 Sep 2019 Phase changed from I to I/II, Number of arms changed from 1 to 4, DSP-0509 will be given in combination of pembrolizumab and Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 106.
- 13 Sep 2018 According to a Boston Biomedical media release, first patient has been dosed.