A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Dose of Autologous CRISPR-Cas9 Modified CD34+ Human Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells (CTX001) in Subjects With Severe Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CTX 001 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CRISPR Therapeutics
- 26 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed to 45.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.