A Phase I, Open-Label, Randomized, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, And Safety Study Of Etrolizumab Followed By Open-Label Extension And Safety Monitoring In Pediatric Patients From 4 Years To Less Than 18 Years Of Age With Moderate To Severe Ulcerative Colitis Or Moderate To Severe Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 04 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2024 to 16 Mar 2024.
- 06 Feb 2018 New trial record