A Phase I, Open-Label, Randomized, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, And Safety Study Of Etrolizumab Followed By Open-Label Extension And Safety Monitoring In Pediatric Patients From 4 Years To Less Than 18 Years Of Age With Moderate To Severe Ulcerative Colitis Or Moderate To Severe Crohn's Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 Mar 2024 to 20 Sep 2023.
- 16 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany.