A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Safety and Tolerability Study of TTAC-0001 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tanibirumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors PharmAbcine
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019.
- 19 Dec 2018 Pachisin and the Australian Clinical Trials Crossover (CRO) will be involved in this trial, according to a PharmAbcine media release