A phase I, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, inter-individual, ascending dose, multi-site study to assess the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of AMY109 after a single subcutaneous administration in healthy volunteers and after multiple subcutaneous administrations in patients with endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AMY 109 (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 112.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 06 Feb 2018 New trial record