A Phase 1b-2 Study of the ROR1-Targeting Monoclonal Antibody, Cirmtuzumab, and the Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIRLL
- Sponsors Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc.
- 03 Dec 2019 According to an Oncternal Therapeutics media release, Interim data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting that will be held December 7-10, 2019, in Orlando, FL.
- 06 Nov 2019 Results released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Oncternal Therapeutics media release, additional data from this clinical trial will be presented at a future medical conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History