A Phase 1b-2 Study of the ROR1-Targeting Monoclonal Antibody, Cirmtuzumab, and the Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIRLL
- Sponsors Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc.
- 24 May 2018 According to an Oncternal Therapeutics media release, Pharmacyclics has committed to supplying ibrutinib to Oncternal during this trial.
- 15 May 2018 According to an Oncternal Therapeutics mediia release, this study sites now include MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, where the first MCL patient was dosed, as well as Columbia University Medical Center and Northwell Health, both in New York. This study could serve as the basis of registration if robust.
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.