A Phase 1b-2 Study of the ROR1-Targeting Monoclonal Antibody, Cirmtuzumab, and the Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc.
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2018 New trial record