A Phase 2 Study of a PSA/IL-2/GM-CSF Vaccine for the Treatment of PSA-Recurrent Advanced Prostate Cancer in Hormone-Naive Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2018 According to an OncBioMune media release, this trial is being hosted At Urology Clinics of North Texas, a ten center 40 physician practice with 12 physicians honored with inclusion in the peer-selected The Best Doctors in America list.
- 16 Oct 2018 According to an OncBioMune media release, the company expects to treat the first patient in early Dec 2018.
- 16 Oct 2018 According to an Oncbiomune media release, the company has signed a work order with leading Contract Research Organization, Theradex Oncology.OncBioMune has submitted the protocol to the FDA and expects a quick review by the outside IRB. Once approved by the FDA and IRB, the clinical trial information will be submitted to clinicaltrials.gov, with the expectation that the summary of the clinical trial will soon be available for public viewing.