RATIONALE-208: A Phase 2, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A317 in Patients With Previously Treated Hepatocellular Unresectable Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RATIONALE-208
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, the company expects to have the regulatory discussions in 2019 or early 2020.
- 09 May 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, the company expects to announce top-line results from this study and have regulatory diacussions in 2019.
- 31 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.