A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, 24-Week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PPC-06 (Tepilamide Fumarate) Extended Release Tablets in Subjects With Moderate-t0-Severe Plaque Psoriasis (AFFIRM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tepilamide-fumarate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFFIRM
- Sponsors Dr Reddys Laboratories
- 20 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 20 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 20 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.