A Single-dose, Open-label, Randomized, Incomplete Block Design Trial to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of VR647 Inhalation Suspension Delivered by the VR647 Inhalation System and Single Doses of Budesonide Delivered by a Conventional Jet Nebulizer in Pediatric Subjects Aged 4 to 8 Years With Wheezing, Reactive Airway Disease or Mild Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Wheezing
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Vectura
- 21 Aug 2018 According to Vectura media release, company announces positive findings from this study.
- 21 Aug 2018 Results published in the Media Release
- 10 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.