A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Comparing CB-839 in Combination With Cabozantinib (CB-Cabo) vs. Placebo With Cabozantinib (Pbo-Cabo) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) - CANTATA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Cabozantinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTATA
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, this trial is planned to begin in the second quarter of 2018 and it is expected to take approximately two years to reach the primary endpoint analysis of progression free survival.
- 08 Feb 2018 New trial record