A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Comparing CB-839 in Combination With Cabozantinib (CB-Cabo) vs. Placebo With Cabozantinib (Pbo-Cabo) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) - CANTATA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTATA
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 07 Jan 2019 According to Calithera Biosciences media release, the company expects to reach enrollment of this study by 2H 2019.
- 07 Nov 2018 According to Calithera Biosciences media release, top-line results from this study are expected in 2020.
- 07 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 400, according to Calithera Biosciences media release. The trial was originally designed to enroll 300 patients which has been enlarged to approximately 400 patients.