A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trial Comparing CB-839 in Combination With Cabozantinib (CB-Cabo) vs. Placebo With Cabozantinib (Pbo-Cabo) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTATA
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 03 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Calithera Biosciences media release.
- 17 Jun 2019 According to Calithera Biosciences media release, data are expected in the second half of 2020.
- 20 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 30 Sep 2022.