A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of ME1111 for 48 Weeks of Treatment in Patients with Mild to Moderate Onychomycosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ME 1111 (Primary) ; Efinaconazole
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ME1111-3
- Sponsors Meiji Seika Pharma
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2018 New trial record