A Retrospective, Longitudinal Multi-Center Study of Radium-223 in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Cabazitaxel; Docetaxel; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.