A PHASE 3 MULTI-CENTER, LONG-TERM EXTENSION STUDY INVESTIGATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF PF-04965842, WITH OR WITHOUT TOPICAL MEDICATIONS, ADMINISTERED TO SUBJECTS AGED 12 YEARS AND OLDER WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Abrocitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms JADE EXTEND
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jul 2021 to 5 Dec 2021.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Jul 2021 to 5 Dec 2021.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 1435 to 2300.