A PHASE 3 MULTI-CENTER, LONG-TERM EXTENSION STUDY INVESTIGATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ABROCITINIB, WITH OR WITHOUT TOPICAL MEDICATIONS, ADMINISTERED TO SUBJECTS AGED 12 YEARS AND OLDER WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abrocitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms JADE EXTEND
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 2400 to 3000.
- 17 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 12 Sep 2022 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 17 Aug 2019 The trial has been discontinued in Sweden. According to the European Clinical Trials Database.