A Phase I Study of Lintuzumab-Ac225 in Combination With CLAG-M Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine; Filgrastim; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the Medical College of Wisconsin received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for this phase I trial and are excited to begin enrolling patients on this trial. The company looks forward to work with Dr. Abedin, Dr. Atallah and their colleagues at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Sameem Abedil is a co-principal investigator in this trial.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, an Investigational New Drug (IND) application has been submitted with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this trial.