A Phase I/II Open-Label, Three-Part, Dose-Finding and Separate Cohort Expansion Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of Repeated Doses of CLEVER-1 Antibody FP-1305, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs FP-1305 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MATINS
- Sponsors Faron Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to conduct dose escalation part of the study in the Netherlands (Erasmus University Medical Center in Rotterdam), and plans to increase the number of sites during the cohort expansion stage. The Company is also preparing a US IND to expand the study to the USA during parts two and three of the the study.
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, CTA is also under review by the UK's regulatory authority, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for opening sites in the UK (the Royal Marsden Hospital in London and the Queen Elisabeth Hospital in Birmingham).