Open-label Study of Safety and Tolerability of Chronic Intermittent Usage for 24 or 52 Weeks of Intranasal Dihydroergotamine Mesylate (DHE) Administered Using the I123 Precision Olfactory Delivery (POD) Device [INP104, POD-DHE] in Patients With Migraine Headache: Stop 301 Trial (Safety and Tolerability of POD-DHE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STOP-301
- Sponsors Impel NeuroPharma
- 05 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 240.
- 06 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jul 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 06 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.