Phase I Study Combining an Anti-SEMA4D Antibody VX15/2503 With Checkpoint Inhibitors for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Who Have Progressed on Prior Anti-PD1/L1 Based Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pepinemab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Mar 2018 to 15 Jun 2018.
- 12 Feb 2018 New trial record